Thursday, March 25, 2010

A weekend full of adventures.


Mother daughter Step-Dad Fun :)

Hello dolls so I went shopping on March 20 with my mom and step dad, and now is wen i got around to blog about it. OK so my day began with a trip to Magic Mall "What you call the Flea Market: flea market or swap meet is a type of bazzar where inexpensive or secondhand goods are sold or bartered " I bought a pair of jeans that you can see in my Back to the 50's blog. We looked around and found a couple of fun things.

I tough he/she? was adorable

Me/My Mom/&& Step dad. "Oink,Oink"

After The Flea Market we were dying to eat something delicious, so we went to a chines buffet "YUMMM". China's Pearl. Fact:I been going here since I first moved to Tampa. Here are some pics.

My favorite Ice Cream my parents hate it. Mint-Chocolate Chip


My step-dad was stuffed my mom had to drive "LMFAO"

Favorite Jeans rigth at the momment: From wetseal 19.99

Ok so that was the end to my day, after that I tried on what my mommy bought me and just blogged and watched tv till like 3:00am. Hope you enjoyed and blog you guys later. "That was very lame" LOLS!

-XOXO,Yaremis





Watagatapitusberry (Remix)-Featuring Pitbull, && Lil Jon.



The song is in double meaning, if you do not know Spanish of the neighborhoods of Santo Domingo, you just not going to understand
Wata = hits, , Gata= girl, pitus= for your, berry= vagina
watagatapitusberry
wata-gata-pitus-berry
hits-girl-for your-vagina
Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment