Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back to the 50's


Hello Dolls lets take a trip back to the 50's shoes.

I Love Vintage.



On my shopping spree with my mother 2 weeks ago, I saw this shoes from the new OlsenBoys collection at JCP && they looked like the perfect accessory to any outfit. To 1 to 10 in comfort I have to say a 7, maybe is just me, since I have very awkward feet but the sides were uncomftorble. I don’t recommend wearing this too long or your feet will hurt like hell. I love these shoes I can’t wait to wear them :D



Happy Shopping Everyone!



Shoes: Jc Penny OlsenBoys Collection ("No yet available online")



Price: About $24.00



Link To JCP's OlsenBoys Collection- http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/Xsolutionsdhtml.aspx?DeptID=50455&CatID=71180&CmCatId=searchresults



Jeans: Magic Mall In Florida. Price: "About $30.00"




"Shake Rattle & Roll" - Elvis Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment